Streaming services became the primary source of entertainment during the lockdown, and the likes of Netflix, Shahid, StarzPlay, OSN Streaming App, Jawwy TV, Viu, Zee5 and several others in the region have upped their game in the market. Most have continuously added new content, Originals, Arabic-language programming, sports elements while also improving their interfaces and enhancing the viewer experience.
We bring together OTT experts to discuss new strategies that will firmly place OTT within the realm of mainstream entertainment.
- Personalization and Monetization
- Revenue generation models – AVOD/TVOD/SVOD
- Cloud-adoption technologies to drive OTT
- UX features- what is hit vs hype?
- How to ensure greater audience reach across devices
Moderator: Christophe Firth, Senior Principal, Kearney
- John-Paul McKerlie, Chief Commercial Officer, Intigral
- Remi Beaudouin, Chief Strategy Officer, ATEME
- Tim Pearson, Senior Product Marketing Director, Nagra